10.31.2012

Darling Dalmation Pants



Oversized Blouses, Polka Dots, and Cozy Sweaters: three of my favourites, especially this season. The day was very chilly and windy, and the photos don't begin to show how difficult these shots were. Nonetheless, this is a simple outfit I put together, rather quickly, and fell in love with. I bought these pants at H&M this summer in England, and have really only began wearing them a few months ago. I tend to buy items which I love, but don't always wear them right away, simply becasue I feel that there has to be "the right moment" to wear it, the right accessories, the right mood, etc. I am glad to say that these classy dalmation trousers have finally reached this moment in their life, and I can now showcase them fully and be competely satisfied with the results.