6.13.2012

You touch my inner smile + VIDEO



finally found the right moment; that is, the right moment to wear my long fruity bralet! This is actually one of the most comfortable and summer-approved tops I own. You probably wont see me wearing it too often, because it isn't my style to wear thin strap tanks, but it may pop up here and there.

In addition to the photos which were taken this day, we also made a few short videos, which have been compiled into one short video which you can find on my youtube channel by following this link, or simply clicking below to view on this page!


W końcu znalazłam odpowiedni moment, aby ubrać się w moj długi bralet owocowy! Najprawdopodobniej nie będziecie mnie widzieć w nim zbyt często, ale może pojawi się tu i tam.

Oprócz zdjęć, które zrobiliśmy w ten dzień, zrobiliśmy również kilka filmików, które zostały skompilowane w jeden krótki filmik, który można znaleźć na mojej stronie youtube. Zapraszam!
         
Bralet Style Top - Talula for Aritzia

Leather Jacket - Stradivarius

Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Shoes - Zara

Pants and Bag - H&M