6.06.2012

Mint Green and Vintage for June



I have a feeling that this summer will be one of the best! It is my last summer of freedom as a student, because after full completion of my diploma April 2013 I will enter into the busy world of reality as a full time working adult. I am looking forward to all of the challenges and advenures which I will take on, but for now, I will just enjoy my summer. I have many plans, ideas, and flight tickets which will accompany me this summer, along with amazing friends which will, as they always do, complete every second of the day to its full potential with laughter and happiness.

To start things off, I am introducing my new Vintage basket purse which I found in the back of my moms closet! This basket will be a pearl in my closet this summer because of its perfect size and appearance! Secondly, my beautiful mint green sweater, it's simply perfect in all ways, cropped in the front and dropped in the back, ideal for any style.

Mam wrażenie, że te lata będzie jedno z najlepszych! To jest moje ostatnie lato wolności jako student. Mam wiele planów, pomysłów i biletów lotniczych, które będą mi towarzyszyć tego lata wraz z niesamowitymi przyjaciółmi i rodziną.

Styl przedstawiany dziś pokazuję moją nową Vintage torebkę, którą znalazłam w szafie mama. Ten koszyk będzie perła w mojej szafie z powodu doskonałej wielkości i wyglądu!Druga część tego stylu, jest o moim swetrze.Sweter ma doskonały kolor i jest bardzo delikatny, dzięki czemu jest idealny na lato.

Sweater - Forever21

Shorts - H&M

Purse - Vintage (Moms closet)